Thursday, January 29, 2009

Final Blogg

I love the new technologies we have been using in this English class. My first favorite is actually Blogger. Responding to articles and writing paragraphs on here and just posting them for anyone to see is much easier, faster and convenient than hand writing. Another program on the internet I like are the wiki spaces. I had a lot of fun making a wiki space with my Literature Circle groups. I think all four of us loved being able to have discussions and share ideas outside of class. To contrast, one program I am not very fond of is GoogleDocs. I understad that it's a great resource to have if your stuck at home needing someone to edit an essay, but I just prefer seeing what the person is looking at and listening to them say what needs to be fixed. Overall, the new computer technologies I've learned about have really helped me in this class and I'm sure will help in the future.

1 comment: